Forest Badminton Club is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of all its young players. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should at all times show respect and be encouraged to be open in sharing any concerns or complaints they may have about any aspect of the club with Gill Fairham, Junior Coordinator or Alex Bird, Club Child Welfare Officer.
As a young player of the club you are expected to abide by the following code of practice.
- Play within the laws of the game and respect all officials and their decisions.
- Show respect for other young players and opponents in the club.
- Keep to agreed times for sessions and competitions, and inform the appropriate person if you are going to be late.
- If having been selected for a competition or match, you are required to withdraw, you must inform the appropriate person immediately.
- Wear appropriate badminton sports clothing for club sessions and competitions.
- Pay any fees for training and events promptly or by the due date.
- You are not permitted to smoke, consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club (those required to take prescribed medicine must discuss this with the Coach or Club Child Welfare Officer).