Forest Badminton Club is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of all its young players. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should at all times show respect and be encouraged to be open in sharing any concerns or complaints they may have about any aspect of the club with Gill Fairham, Junior Coordinator or Alex Bird, Club Child Welfare Officer.
- Encourage your child to learn the rules and play within them.
- Discourage unfair play and arguing with officials or opponents.
- Help your child to recognise good performance, not just results.
- Never force your child to take part in sport.
- Never punish or belittle a child for making mistakes.
- Use correct and inoffensive language at all times.
- Encourage and guide participants to accept responsibility for their own performance and behaviour.